What aunt_zelda Thinks: 'Exposed'
Mar. 3rd, 2009 08:40 pm*kerslump*
I had a mostly-good day, but there was always this underlying urge to turn it into a bad day. I blame getting woken up from my dream early. You see, towards the end of my (very long, incredibly complex) dream, I was walking around this bookstore, and I ended up at the wrong workshop. So I headed back to the bridge, but I saw some people from my theater group (aka 'My Nakama') practicing sword moves in the aisles by the windows. The guy who's playing King Henry (who was leading the practice) told me to grab a sword and join them. I slid over to the pile of swords, grabbed one, and took my place in the line. A girl with a ponytail and glasses (who I don't recognize now that I think back on it) said I'd have to pay 25$, and I said that was fine, because I'd just left a workshop without starting it, and I could use that money. She handed me this bill, I think, and I stuffed it into my pocket - I was suddenly wearing short-shorts or no pants at all - and took my place in line, with my sword ... and then I woke up.
I was VERY mad.
Then again, before all of that, I was in an episode of Lost and Kate was going to be eaten by an ogre Duke, then I was in my old house, and then I was planning a mission (to head underground and fight someone or something) and I was assembling this team, which included a girl I'm semi-friends with (who didn't want to go, so I called her a bitch) and a girl who's currently in India. Once I'd gotten all of that together, I was walking across this field, and I saw That-Guy. He was wearing a red shirt and carrying some stuff. Since this mission was kinda a suicide mission, I thought 'What the hell ... better do it now' and when up to him, took his hands, climbed up onto him ... and then I kissed him. On the lips. And it was good.
But you're all here for WAZT, right? (Which I didn't watch last night, because I was sore and exhausted and needed to learn my lines.)
So ... here it is!
[P.S. I apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors, and well as any places where I forgot to add strike-through to the text. I was insanely pressed for time.]
Previously, on Heroes: Sylar picked up a new boytoy. Peter almost killed Governor Devlin. Nathan wanted the heroes and villains hunted down, but brought in alive and ok. In the words of the Firefly Previouslies 'There was some disagreement on that point.' DAPHNE IS ALIVE YAHOO! Jack Coleman and Hayden Peniterie continue to break my heart! Claire has a guy hiding in her closet ... again. He can breathe underwater. (Note, we see nothing of the stupid Floorpocalypse Redux.)
Oooo, the title's on a door! Claire gives Alex a sandwich, apologizes for not having any whole wheat bread (marry me, Claire-bear), and says her mom's going to the market soon; if she takes Lyle, Alex can go downstairs then. He says he's starting to stink, and he and Claire are cutely awkward for a while. Then she says she's got some money for him, he should leave on the train to Albercerque (sing Weird Al!) tonight. He says he doesn't know anyone there. She all but verbatim says "That's the point, doofus," leaving out the 'doofus' part because he's cute and new to this spy-stuff. He says she's not Harriet Tubman, this isn't the Underground Railroad (fooled me, Heroes staff! I like this Underground Railroad junk! You could show a whole SEASON of this and leave out the apocalyptic Tim Sale paintings, and I would be happy! *starts feeling the urge to cry and plead*) Claire gets justifiably pissy and badass, saying that if it wasn't for "this high-school girl" Alex might be dead. He has to do exactly what she tells him to do. Alex looks a little cowed, then Sandra's coming up the steps. Alex goes Claude. Sandra wants to know where the 'house money' is. I feel you, sister, I'm saving up to buy DVD sets of medical mysteries starring Hugh Laurie myself.
I should take this opportunity to note that Claire's wardrobe is getting steadily more spy-worthy. Tight shirts, hair pulled back, etc. Melikes it for the practicality and the fact that it fuels my girl-crush on Claire.
Claire suggests that maybe Lyle took the money. (LOL.) Sandra says she "already grilled him" and adds "per usual, he has no clue." Ah, lampshade hanging! How fun! (On a side note, wouldn't it have been nice to give the actor who plays Lyle a scene of his own, in which to rage and rail that he didn't take the house-money and how dare his mother suggest that, she knows how much he loves watching the Cottages scamper about and defy Dr. House!)
Claire, of course, cannot resist the glare of Sandra's mom-eyes (I myself was tempted to confess that I ate a brownie for breakfast yesterday) and admits that she took it, but won't say why. Mr. Muggles yaps "The Eclaire ship is in danger! Oooo, sandwich!" until Sandra picks him up again. She hears a noise; Claire hilariously claims that she didn't hear anything. When Sandra's back is turned, she rolls her eyes and slumps in defeat. Sandra opens the closet and finds Alex desperately trying to replace something on the top shelf. "Mrs. Bennet, right? Hi ..." he says adorkably, winning my heart a hundred times harder than anything West ever did, and that includes the prize-winning "Hi, Mrs. Butler!" whilst fireman-carrying the unconscious Elle inside. Claire smiles cutely in an 'oh shit' kind of way.
In Building 26 (I don't know why the title cards are still calling it that ... 'The He-Man Mutant Haters Club' is its TRUE name!) HRG pretends he doesn't care about Claire, Devlin moves things on his Big Board and orders his people to take Matt and Peter down "by any means nessesary," Nathan stalks in with bad hair and a coffee and is all 'no killing!' and Devlin's all 'I brought back the death penalty in California, bitch, you think your superior altitude - no pun intended - is going to stop me from ordering my clumsy ninjas to kill two men who kidnapped one of our own and tried to kill him after some torture?' Nathan asks HRG to watch Devlin, and HRG points out that Matt and Peter held him hostage and tortured him and tried to kill him "What makes you think I won't shoot them myself?" Nathan looks as though he actually sees through HRG's gray morals, but then the employee-with-lines races up and says they have a lead. Oooo, boy! Send out more red-shirted ninjas, I'm sure this will end spiffingly!
In
Peter wants to leave, it's too dangerous in the Loft (WHY DID YOU GO THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE IDJITS?!) but Matt says the most important thing is saving Daphne. I'm about to snort in contempt, but he adds "One life at a time, yeah?" which ... kinda makes sense. It's still stupid, but this is MATT and PETER we're talking about here. I'm impressed that they got this far!
REBEL hacks into the computer and gives the address of where Daphne is. Matt tries to scribble it down, Peter's initial reaction is that someone's listening to them, and they shouldn't trust a stranger. REBEL adds that "They're coming. Get out. NOW." Matt and Peter flee with the address. HRG and a dark-skinned man in a suit enter from the back with guns drawn. Dark-Skin (I'm not trying to be insulting, I just don't want to assume his race) feels a painting and says "We just missed them." to Devlin. A fanboy arrives, snaps a picture of the Floor-mural with his SPRINT PHONE BUY A SPRINT PHONE USEFUL IN ALL YOUR BREAKING-AND-ENTERING VENTURES and sends it to Devlin. "I think ... I know where they're headed." he says stupidly. This man may be an idiot, but he isn't dumb. What gives, continuity crew? *smacks them into shape*
Jesus, we're only just getting the eclipse? This is gonna be a loooooooong recap ...
After the commercial, Claire tries to sell Alex as "her new boyfriend" with whom she's "having sex." Alex looks horrified by both prospects, making me love him all the more, because maybe he's gay like Zack was supposed to be! Sandra tells Alex (and the folks at home keeping score) that Claire is "only seventeen" and Alex practically shrieks (in a manly way) that he hasn't touched Claire! Sandra asks Claire for the truth. Claire admits that Alex has a power and makes him repeat the lame line "I can breathe underwater" in his lampshading 'how stupid is that? How did I let my agent talk me into this?' manner. Sandra is mad that a) Claire brought danger into the house and b) she LIED to her. Oooooo ... Claire, you don't lie to your mommy! Your dad, MAYBE, but NOT. YOUR. MOTHER. Sandra says she's "disappointed" with Claire, and both Claire and Alex look ashamed. I'm not mad at Sandra, nor at Claire, but I think Claire should have told her right off about Alex. She might have gained a powerful ally. Now she's alienated her own mother.
Ah, the road trip of 'What-do-you-mean-it's-rife-with-Ho-Yay?' returns! Young Skywalker Luke checks the nifty laptop and reports that there are no agents within 50 miles. (Couldn't they be, uh, tracking them with said laptop?) Anyhoodle, Luke says he's kinda disappointed that the agents aren't close by, because he wants to cook them "from the inside." I think he's even more twisted than Sylar, the way he sold that line *shudders* Sylar isn't keen on leaving a trail of body's to their his father's house. Luke doesn't understand this yearning to see his father, his dad (aha!) used his arm for an ashtray when he was little. *shudders some more* Oh lord ... if you've ever seen a cigarette burn on a person's arm, you know why I'm cringing. And I just saw the scar. I can't imagine what seeing it seconds after it was burnt, much less feeling it. *gulps*
Sylar flings Luke to the window as he tries to show off his scars. "You should have worn a seat belt" Sylar, the safety-conscious serial-killer says, making me giggle and want to hug him ... cautiously.
Luke doesn't understand why "the most powerful dude in the world" wants to go get answers from some guy. Sylar skids the car off the road into the dusty parking lot of a horror-film set. There's a hot dog on the sign, for those of you who are interested in such things. Both of them get out of the car to Sylar's Creepy Chimes Theme Music. Sylar starts 'pulling' boards off of the store with his TK, Luke looking alarmed. A board flying at us cleverly segways us to the next scene ...
... in which Claire is apologizing to Sandra for lying. She insists that she and her father (Sandra does a nice eye roll on that) have to lie to protect Sandra and save people. Sandra is mad that Claire and HRG think she needs to be protected. She's stronger than they think, and knows more than they know. For example ... the shady van parked outside their house, watching them. Claire didn't spot that! She peeks outside the door, and we zoom into the van and see a (rare) female agent telling her partner that she's sure Claire is helping Alex. Back inside, Sandra asks how Claire is going to get Alex out. Claire says she has a plan ... she just hasn't, you know, thought of it yet. Hee. Sandra offers a plan ... but Claire has to let her in on all this. Alex is totally on board for having Mama Bear on the team. Claire says ok, and asks her mother her plan.
And then (in yet another brilliant scene transition) we have Peter and Matt walking down the street in the evening, discussing their plan. Peter takes on Matt's power, saying that two Jedis pulling mind-tricks is better than one. Matt is a little mad that their rooftop escape plan is kaput (what, Peter's gonna fly wounded Daphne AND Matt - who isn't exactly a ballerina - off the roof without touching either of them and avoiding bullets? I, for one, am glad Peter is doing this.) The boys enter the building - stupidly using the elevator, but otherwise being pretty dang badass and utilizing their powers really well. I squee a bit. Peter starts hacking into the computers, and Devlin sees them there, and rushes out, despite HRG and Nathan telling him to avoid the powerful, ANGRY Jedis. Devlin's own soldiers, guns drawn, push him back into the control room. Hee. Matt nods at the security camera. Hee hee!
Back at the Casa de Bennets, the Trio walk up the Lyle, who's playing a game on his SPRINT PHONE BUY A SPRINT PHONE THE PHONE OF CHOICE FOR SLACKER INVISIBLE SONS. He says he got a C- on his History test (wow, Lyle, pick up some damn SKILLS already! You're gonna get killed in the next goblin raid at this point!) Sandra demands Lyle's driver's license, because he's grounded. Ooooo, burn! Alex mutters that that's a bit harsh, but Sandra adds that Lyle is a terrible driver. (He's scraping by in school and can't drive ... Lyle's gonna die.)
Sandra makes a fake ID for Alex - when she was a teen, she wanted to see this band and do unseemly things with the base player: hee hee hee! Claire's shocked exclamation is not to be missed - and tells him to go upstairs and get new clothes. She says they'll be using facial recognition. I dunno how they'll manage to change him, but Alex thanks her all the same and heads upstairs. Claire apologizes for dragging her mom into this spy-business - like any American housewife hasn't wanted to be
That might just have been the best scene of this episode ... and there are a fair few.
Back at the Love Shack (I'm sorry ...) Sylar senses that he was here before. With his dad. Sylar also recalls his life as a Film Noir, ala HRG. We see clips of an adorkable child with glasses the size of his head, the female agent we just saw, and only Sylar's dad's arm. Tiny!Gabriel looses his little car in the wall, but then has to leave. Sylar shakes out of his flashback, and Luke asks where he just went. Sylar insists that his dad was here. Luke asks if he's sure, Sylar pulls the little wall down and finds his car (awww ...) and says "Positive." in this delectable way. (Rawr.)
Claire walks in on shirtless, semi-wet Alex. She apologizes and blushes, he says it's ok. Hee. They flirt. Alex is adorable. I want one. Claire says she isn't keen on relationships to keep the Eclaire fans from rioting. Alex says something pretty, they lean in to kiss ... and Sandra bursts in. The agents are coming, and she tells Alex to come with her. She hides him in a secret compartment under the food pantry that HRG thought she didn't know about. BADASS!
As the two agents storm through the house, Claire makes wise remarks. Lady Agent almost finds Alex, but doesn't. Claire has sexual chemistry with her in retaliation. Sandra tells the agents - if they are indeed done - to "get the hell out of my house." *punches the air* Go Sandra! Later on, Claire congratulates her mother for standing up to her next girlfriend "that bitch." Alex says they've done enough for him, he's gonna make a run for it. Claire is against that, but Sandra says that they'll give him a head start.
Back at the headquarters of the He-Man Mutant Haters Club, Peter hacks and finds that Daphne has been transferred to a medical facility. REBEL opens a file of the prisoner transfer (of the orange jumpsuits and stuff) on tape. Peter copies the files and tells Matt that they can use this to blackmail Daphne out of the government. HRG tells Devlin that when Matt uses his telepathy, he's susceptible to outward influence. They turn on alarms, and Matt cracks, but Peter gets the time he needs and they skedaddle. Matt gets captured. *wibbles*
Back in the shack, Sylar gets another flashback. His father trades him to a couple (probably Virginia and Mr. Grey) then gets into a car with another woman (probably Sylar's real mommy) and argues with her, eventually slicing her head with his hand - the blood is RED in the black and white flashback - and dumps her out of the car before driving off. All of this to a catchy tune. Sylar cries himself out of the flashback, muttering "mommy ..." then blinks and looks up with his sexy eyes of evil serial-killing revenge potential. YUM. Ten to one, after the scene ended, Sylar ravished Luke on the floor.
In a dark car, Angela assures Nathan that she isn't REBEL. *sigh* Of course, that means that the odds that REBEL is Molly, Micah, Monica, and/or Hana just shot up thirty percent. Angela claims not to know anything about computers, but she does know that Nathan is keeping her safe. She says "I would never betray you" and
Sandra drives out of her driveway, scaring the agents. But it's just her and Lyle - wearing a hoodie - going out for a movie. The agents hear noises and barking dogs and race after those, but Sandra smiles. Naaaw. Time: bought.
Claire and Alex engage in that heavy-breathing-falling-down-hills-sexual-tension stuff. The leap fences, and the agents pursue them. Hiding IN A POOL (awesome) they kiss/exchange breath (not awesome, but rather hot and almost beautiful, I must admit.)
Devlin isn't going to trade Daphne and Matt for the info. Nathan doesn't want their organization compromised, and asks if Devlin really wants to disobey a DIRECT order. Devlin says that the
In a parking garage (AGAIN: BAD THINGS HAPPEN IN THOSE PLACES! I cannot stress that enough!) Peter tries to make the trade, tries to listen for Matt and Daphne's thoughts, and hears instead HRG telling him this is a trap and to get out. Then he hears Devlin readying his sniper rifle, and GETS SHOT IN THE CHEST OMG! But his brother saves him, of course. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *does a little dance*
Peter is bandaged up and angry. Angela is cooly mad. Nathan is admitting that this hasn't gone as planned, and when Peter says Nathan is responsible for the 'Kill the Mutants!' stuff he agrees. Wow. Angela proposes that there's a better way to 'save the world,' and I love that in S1 it was Peter saying that and Nathan laughing, and now it's the opposite. Nathan says that he's the only one who can "fix things" because he cares whether Peter lives or dies. He tries to get Peter to turn himself in. Angela tells Nathan not to "do this." Peter hugs his brother, takes on his power, and flies away. HA HA! Angela holds her other son back and tells him that the twenty-first century is when everything changes, and he's gotta be ready that the game has changed and he needs to be ready. Woohoo!
Very fast, we see the news reporting the footage and Devlin looking mad/nervous.
Back in the shack, Sylar is mad. Luke isn't helping. Sylar flings him into a wall. Luke whimpers "Why are you doing this to me?" and Sylar says "Because you're here, and I need to express my feelings." He flips Luke around to face him. He says that Luke used him for an escape, but there is not escape, only pain. Then he lets Luke drop down to the ground and tells him to go home to his mother. Luke gasps "You're not going to kill me?" and Sylar snarks "Seems a little on the nose." and TURNS and LEAVES, but not before telling Luke that he's going to find his father ... and kill him. MUH!
Then ... then there is a scene which I found to be the most disturbing sight to ever air on network television. Devlin is telling Parkman that when everyone sees the enemy's face, they'll be begging him to hunt 'them' down. He jabs Matt with a needle and shoves him out of a van, explosives taped to his chest. Within hailing distance of the White House. Matt staggers, sees people running away, and falls down some stairs.
'ULP' doesn't begin to cover it.
At the Bennet House, Claire - in a bathrobe - sits on her bed. Sandra asks if she's gonna miss having a "cute guy" in her closet. Heh heh heh. Claire tells her mom that she's incredible, and that she loves her. Naaaaaw. Sandra says that she loves her too, just the way she is, and she wouldn't trade "this life" for anything. Sandra proposes popcorn and a sappy love story. Claire heads downstairs to let Sandra stare meaningfully at a picture of her and HRG.
Downstairs, Claire finds ... DOYLE! DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAAA! He chows on popcorn and holds up a text on his SPRINT PHONE. It says "CLAIRE WILL SAVE YOU." He says "I need your help ... Barbie." *sporfleDIEZ* EVERY episode should end with Claire and Sandra preparing to relax after a mission ... and finding a newcomer in their kitchen. They could start finding them in the fridge and the sink and the cupboards!
In other words ... FANTASTIC episode! *cheers*
Next Week!
Matt isn't dead ... yet. Nathan tries to deactivate the bomb whilst soldiers point guns and Devlin yells at someone to activate it now. We get an ominous shot of a great big threatening red button, that should never, under any circumstances, be pressed.
no subject
Date: 2009-03-04 09:06 pm (UTC)LOL
XD
Umm....Great episode. hahahaha.
i really liked those moments myself between mama bennet and claire. awww. I was finally thinking. Claire isn't that annoying anymore. lol.
I liked Alex too. At least they found a way to utilize his power.
no subject
Date: 2009-03-07 02:08 am (UTC)was finally thinking. Claire isn't that annoying anymore. lol.
Yeah, you're right ... she works best as a character when she's rooted in 'teenage-daughter.'
I liked Alex too. At least they found a way to utilize his power.
A yummy way ... *not sure which I was more attracted to during that episode* *blushes*
no subject
Date: 2009-03-05 04:59 pm (UTC)I feel the same way. I love Alex a ZILLION times better than West. Alex is actually a cool character lol. <3
Peter's initial reaction is that someone's listening to them, and they shouldn't trust a stranger.)
Smart boy. <3 *huggles Peter*
A fanboy arrives, snaps a picture)
lmao. Watch out for the fanboys! For they can be sneakier than us fangirls in what they actually like (guys are notorious for not talking about their feelings after all!) and that is teh dangerous! lol
because maybe he's gay like Zack was supposed to be!)
lol. Maybe Zack is his boyfriend. xD
Sylar, the safety-conscious serial-killer says, making me giggle and want to hug him ... cautiously.)
lmao! I want to huggle him too. *_* But yeah, we'd huggle him cautiously like say, huggling Marcone.
Sandra is such a bamf. Her and Angela could totally take over the world together. xD
Matt - who isn't exactly a ballerina.)
lmao! The whole "ballerina" thing made me think of the whole Nathan/Matt flying "We don't talk about this ever again" thing of S2. XD
Nathan:...You...you're flying with my brother!
Matt: Er--
Nathan: You asshole! I thought I was your one-and-only-flyboy! *cries*
Peter: And they call ME the emo.
but otherwise being pretty dang badass and utilizing their powers really well. I squee a bit. )
I SO squeed too--it kind of reminded me of Adam and Peter's badass-ery in "Powerless." XD
THE PHONE OF CHOICE FOR SLACKER INVISIBLE SONS.)
And Invisible Scruffy Men. XD
(He's scraping by in school and can't drive ... Lyle's gonna die.)
I don't know...his Hide check is off the charts, so I think he's pretty good to go at the moment. xD
when she was a teen, she wanted to see this band and do unseemly things with the base player: hee hee hee!)
lol! The band is Def Leppard! My mom actually used to play them when I was a baby to help me get to sleep. xD
Sandra doesn't know, but assures Claire that whatever happens, it has nothing to do with Claire herself. *wibbles*)
Nooo you can't divorce HRG!!! (...though that'd leave him free to elope with Claude...)
Back at the Love Shack (I'm sorry ...)
lol we ALL see the Sylar/Luke-ness, even if most don't ship it. ...I'm on the fence about it. =X
Sylar also recalls his life as a Film Noir, ala HRG.)
Wow, only HRG was allowed to have the Noir-style. But now Sylar does. I wonder what that says about the awesome/sexy/uber win of Sylar? XD
Sylar pulls the little wall down and finds his car (awww ...) and says "Positive." in this delectable way. (Rawr.)
Ilu Gabriel! *huggles*
She hides him in a secret compartment under the food pantry that HRG thought she didn't know about. BADASS!)
SO f--ing badass! XD
Claire has sexual chemistry with her in retaliation.)
lol Claire has that way about her. XD
Ten to one, after the scene ended, Sylar ravished Luke on the floor.)
I think we ALL can agree on that, lol.
Of course, that means that the odds that REBEL is Molly, Micah, Monica, and/or Hana just shot up thirty percent.)
YOU FORGOT ABOUT CLAUDE. =O O_O
Peter calls Nathan. (Awww, he still knows his number ...)
Of course! No matter what goes on between them, they still have their hugs that last for ages, teh looks between them, so much slashy subtext that it makes the brain explode (*coughandphonesmexcough*)...*dreamy sigh*
(not awesome, but rather hot and almost beautiful, I must admit.)
I have to admit the same thing. I WAS fearing it'd be like West/Claire-ness, but I actually REALLY liked it. =O
But his brother saves him, of course. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *does a little dance*)
His omfgPetermysmexybrotherisintroubleIhavetohavesmexwitherImean"help"him!gene kicked in lol.
Peter hugs his brother, takes on his power, and flies away.)
lol you think he'd learn. But then again, Peter was all groping him, so he probably wasn't thinking straight lol
The Matt-Bomb scene disturbed me too. OMFG MATT BETTER BE ALRIGHT!
no subject
Date: 2009-03-07 02:29 am (UTC)Smart boy. <3 *huggles Peter*
Our boy's becoming a man ... *wibbles*
lmao. Watch out for the fanboys! For they can be sneakier than us fangirls in what they actually like (guys are notorious for not talking about their feelings after all!) and that is teh dangerous! lol
*nodnod* We've seen this with Nathan ...
lol. Maybe Zack is his boyfriend. xD
You should write a fic. Or I should write a fic. With various drabbles about really weird pairings ...
lmao! I want to huggle him too. *_* But yeah, we'd huggle him cautiously like say, huggling Marcone.
Now THERE'S a pairing I'd like to see ... just the once, though, and to make Harry jealous, obviously ...
Sandra is such a bamf. Her and Angela could totally take over the world together. xD
Oh, totally. With Mr. Muggles too!
Hee hee ... poor Nathan, everyone leaves him in the end ... he needs to shack up with someone nice and reliable ... like ... uh ... *insert male or female fictional or non-fictional personage*
I SO squeed too--it kind of reminded me of Adam and Peter's badass-ery in "Powerless." XD
Me too! Except ... I don't wanna ship Matt/Peter ...
And Invisible Scruffy Men. XD
Maybe CLAUDE is REBEL!
I don't know...his Hide check is off the charts, so I think he's pretty good to go at the moment. xD
That's true ... but he is in dire need of some skills other than 'hide' and 'lend car.'
lol! The band is Def Leppard! My mom actually used to play them when I was a baby to help me get to sleep. xD
Wow ... the Heroes team really knows how to win over us fans again ...
Nooo you can't divorce HRG!!! (...though that'd leave him free to elope with Claude...)
That's true ... and really, I think staying with a man who had your memory wiped several times is like staying with a man who beat you. I don't care how noble his actions were, and how he was keeping her 'safe' and all that jazz and that he really and truly loves her: abuse is abuse is abuse, and if a guy hits you once, he will do it again.
Wow, only HRG was allowed to have the Noir-style. But now Sylar does. I wonder what that says about the awesome/sexy/uber win of Sylar? XD
Only good things, I think.
lol Claire has that way about her. XD
Or perhaps I just want her to have sexual chemistry with ME and I'm projecting ...
I think we ALL can agree on that, lol.
Indeed ... *giggles* again, tired tired ...
YOU FORGOT ABOUT CLAUDE. =O O_O
NO I DIDN'T!
Of course! No matter what goes on between them, they still have their hugs that last for ages, teh looks between them, so much slashy subtext that it makes the brain explode (*coughandphonesmexcough*)...*dreamy sigh*
*giggles* I've given up on being disgusted by it. It's just another part of fandom, I guess ...
I have to admit the same thing. I WAS fearing it'd be like West/Claire-ness, but I actually REALLY liked it. =O
It felt REAL. West/Claire ... didn't.
His omfgPetermysmexybrotherisintroubleIhavetohavesmexwitherImean"help"him!gene kicked in lol.
*giggles* Indeed ...
lol you think he'd learn. But then again, Peter was all groping him, so he probably wasn't thinking straight lol
He was thinking GAY ...
The Matt-Bomb scene disturbed me too. OMFG MATT BETTER BE ALRIGHT!
He is the WOOBIE! You cannot asplode the WOOBIE!
no subject
Date: 2009-03-07 03:46 am (UTC)Me too!
Our boy's becoming a man ... *wibbles*)
I know!! *glomps Peter*
*nodnod* We've seen this with Nathan ...)
Yuppers!
You should write a fic. Or I should write a fic. With various drabbles about really weird pairings ...)
We both totally should! We could switch off on pairings! Like start with a theme and do a certain amount of pairings from that, like say the first theme is "technology" and I write a Plaude that has Peter running into Claude during S4, Claude who is working on a new message as Rebel, words happen then smut ensues. I finish the fic, send it to you and you write the next fic with the prompt in mind, with whatever prompt you want.
Now THERE'S a pairing I'd like to see ... just the once, though, and to make Harry jealous, obviously ...)
lol yup! And Momo would get all jealous too. XP
Oh, totally. With Mr. Muggles too!)
of course! You can't forget Mr. Muggles! =P
Hee hee ... poor Nathan, everyone leaves him in the end ... he needs to shack up with someone nice and reliable ... like ... uh ... *insert male or female fictional or non-fictional personage*)
I know! We'll get him settled down with someone yet! =P
Me too! Except ... I don't wanna ship Matt/Peter ...)
I don't want to either, lol. I is getting better! I don't feel the need to ship everything lol.
Maybe CLAUDE is REBEL!)
I hope so!!
That's true ... but he is in dire need of some skills other than 'hide' and 'lend car.')
lol yeah and "play on phone" and "get grounded." We'll have to work with him and get him leveled up. XD
Wow ... the Heroes team really knows how to win over us fans again ...)
YUP! XD
That's true....Sandra's doing what she thinks is best. (And I know of an abusive relationship--my mother was in one for awhile. I also hate the bastard so much, the next time I see him, I'll probably hit him--ad I hate violence! He had the gall to actually hit me once when I was trying to break up him messing with my mom--so I hit him back. Damn drunk. >_< Luckily I got away from all that. My sister and her b/f took me in during a crazy hectic time and I thank her so much for it and my mom left the guy and got a restraining order. But our relationship is kind of strained right now and we haven't talked in awhile...gah I ranted sorry. X_x)
Only good things, I think.)
Definitely! =D
Or perhaps I just want her to have sexual chemistry with ME and I'm projecting ...)
lol could be. But hey, she's not exactly a bad girl to choose to have chemistry with. XD
Indeed ... *giggles* again, tired tired ...)
yup! And I ish tired too, don't feel bad.
*giggles* I've given up on being disgusted by it. It's just another part of fandom, I guess ...)
Hee hee! Yup! XD
It felt REAL. West/Claire ... didn't.)
Most definitely! =D
His omfgPetermysmexybrotherisintroubleIhavet ohavesmexwitherImean"help"him!gene kicked in lol.
*giggles* Indeed ...)
Now we just need to find a shorter name for it...I guess the Petrellicest!gene fits. *shrug* lol
He was thinking GAY ...)
lmao, you know it! XD
He is the WOOBIE! You cannot asplode the WOOBIE!)
WOOBIEEEEE
no subject
Date: 2009-03-07 02:50 pm (UTC)Ooooooo ... that's a great idea! Hang onto it, I've gotta get through this play first!
lol yup! And Momo would get all jealous too. XP
*giggles* Mohinder would be FASCINATED with Harry's magic, I bet ...
I hope so!!
It would be just fantastic if it turned out Claude was a closet cyberpunk ... *sighs dreamily*
lol yeah and "play on phone" and "get grounded." We'll have to work with him and get him leveled up. XD
Then again, who KNOWS what he's been doing during his invisible stints over the past three seasons? He might have turned his room into a mini-gym and taught himself five languages for all we know ...
(And I know of an abusive relationship--my mother was in one for awhile. I also hate the bastard so much, the next time I see him, I'll probably hit him--ad I hate violence! He had the gall to actually hit me once when I was trying to break up him messing with my mom--so I hit him back. Damn drunk. >_< Luckily I got away from all that. My sister and her b/f took me in during a crazy hectic time and I thank her so much for it and my mom left the guy and got a restraining order. But our relationship is kind of strained right now and we haven't talked in awhile...gah I ranted sorry. X_x)
Oh my god ... *huggles you* I am so, so sorry. No one should have to go through that, but I'm glad that you're ok and that your mother got out of that. My former-best-friend used to be in an abusive relationship, and just hearing about it made me wanna track the guy down and kick him in the nads.
lol could be. But hey, she's not exactly a bad girl to choose to have chemistry with. XD
True!
Now we just need to find a shorter name for it...I guess the Petrellicest!gene fits. *shrug* lol
That's a good one ... like the 'House compatibility gene' I mentioned in my Pushing Daisies/House crossover ...
no subject
Date: 2009-03-19 01:49 pm (UTC)Definitely! I gotta work on some stuff first anyhow--my stupid comp is being the most epic of failz.
*giggles* Mohinder would be FASCINATED with Harry's magic, I bet ...)
Yup! His "magic" xD
It would be just fantastic if it turned out Claude was a closet cyberpunk ... *sighs dreamily*)
It SO would...it'd fulfill alot of fangirl fantasies I bet. xP
Then again, who KNOWS what he's been doing during his invisible stints over the past three seasons? He might have turned his room into a mini-gym and taught himself five languages for all we know ...)
lmao that's true. He's probably read his dad's super-secret-badass-handbook-of doom or something, so the next time something goes down, he goes all HRG-level badass on the people's asses. xD
Oh my god ... *huggles you* I am so, so sorry. No one should have to go through that, but I'm glad that you're ok and that your mother got out of that. My former-best-friend used to be in an abusive relationship, and just hearing about it made me wanna track the guy down and kick him in the nads.))
*huggles back* Thank you ^.^. I'm okay now--I'm just glad me and my mom got away from that. Sorry to hear about your friend in that kind of relationship. And yeah, you're not the only one who wants to kick him lol.
That's a good one ... like the 'House compatibility gene' I mentioned in my Pushing Daisies/House crossover ...)
Thanks! lol. 'House compatibility gene" xD That sounds really good too. =P
no subject
Date: 2009-03-25 11:07 pm (UTC)Oh, stop it you! *giggles* Hadn't thought of it that way ... hrrrm ...
It SO would...it'd fulfill alot of fangirl fantasies I bet. xP
*nodnod*
lmao that's true. He's probably read his dad's super-secret-badass-handbook-of doom or something, so the next time something goes down, he goes all HRG-level badass on the people's asses. xD
That'd be FANTASTIC!
(Sorry I haven't replied in ages ... I've been horrifically busy ...)
no subject
Date: 2009-03-26 07:15 pm (UTC)Hee hee!! XD
That'd be FANTASTIC!)
Lyle has to have a power besides being able to turn Invisible and all...
(Sorry I haven't replied in ages ... I've been horrifically busy ...)
Not a problem! I know exactly how you feel. This is the first time in awhile I haven't been uberly swamped with stuff.
no subject
Date: 2009-03-06 09:59 pm (UTC)This is a FANTASTIC Mylar fic I just stumbled upon (I always stumble onto the good stuff lol, I mean, I was looking for Sylaire fic! =P I just felt an urge to see if I could find any good Sylaire fic. *shrug*)